Base framework features
- Data binding for any CLR object (released under Ms-PL license)
- Command binding to any input event on UI objects (released under Ms-PL license)
- use WeakReference to avoid memory leaks
- DependencyObject and DependencyProperty for any CLR object, namely Form and UserControl under Windows Forms and Visual WebGUI (released under the MIT license).
- Bindings à la WPF, with Converters, one way, two way, etc.
- Can bind to about anything using one of the binder systems below:
- <property>Changed event (used by WindowsForms and Visual WebGUI)
- WPF DependencyProperty
- MvvmFx own DependencyProperty
DependencyObject and DependencyProperty
The requsite of this module is to make it easier to port MVVM libraries (like MVVM Light or Caliburn.Micro) and use them under WindowsForms or Visual WebGUI. The implemention isn't complete as it stops where the referred goal is achieved.
Note - WebGUI assemblies were build against WinWeb 6.4.0 Release e (NET4.0).