This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Caliburn.Micro for Windows Forms and Visual WebGUI

Coordinator
Jan 11, 2015 at 3:52 AM
Edited Jan 11, 2015 at 4:00 AM
Source code is available now.
A sample is included.
NuGet release is on its way.

In the meanwhile, download the source code (Frameworks folder)
Mar 26, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Dear Tiago,
               We have a large WPF CSLA project and we are interested in porting parts of it to the Web very quickly!
Just wondering if you are still working on the CSLA Visual Web GUI sample?

Best Regards,
                    Alistair
Coordinator
Apr 13, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Edited Apr 14, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Hi Alistair,

I tryed to send you a personal reply, since the Discussions featurw was out of work. I understood later that personal messages were also out of work.

Every sample has a double purpose of illustrate and test.
  • AcyncUpdate sample came with Dan Durland's port.
  • SimpleParameters intends to test the parameter feature. This feature was added to the original port. So thorough tests were in order.
  • MasterDetailWithModel is the first sample that actually does "something". It uses a separate business layer, a bit like CSLA .NET, and intends to test the master/detail scenario. This is kinda preparation for the CSLA .NET sample and is the sample I'm working on right now. It's almost done. [EDIT - I'm also testing for main menu solutions in MVVM environment.]
  • DataGridViewParameters will share the bussiness layer of the former and is just a scenario tester. So I expect to conclude it in a short time.
The CSLA .NET sample will test the ScreenWithModelBase, namely the saving part: save an EditableRoot and an EditableRootList.
I have an application that is waiting for all these samples to be ready - means the port is complete and stable. When I start my application, I don't want to go back, to test and fix the port.

Back to the point, I expect (meaning hope) to conclude the CSLA .NET sample in April.
Coordinator
Aug 5, 2015 at 3:02 PM
MvvmFx.CaliburnMicro CSLA.NET adapter is ready!